1) 1st year M.SC Nursing students of B.M.Birla college of Nursing organized a workshop on “The quest for standard Emergency Management” on last 21 st and 22 nd may 09. Forty-two (42) Nursing personnel were participated from various renowned eighteen Govt and privet Institution of Kolkata. such as
RAMAKRISHNA MISSION SEVA PRATISTHAN
SOVARANI COLLEGE OF NURSING
SABHUNATH PANDIT HOSPITAL
B.M.BIRLA HEART RESEARCH CENTER
BHAGIRATHI NEOTIA HOSPITAL
CHITTARANJAN SEVA SADAN
BANGUR INSTITUTE OF NEURO SCIENCE AND PSYCHIATRY
Dr. Aniruddhya Kar Director of Health Services Inaugurated the session.
2) A intra and inter hospital “Pulmo” Quest competition will be organizing by the Cardiovascular and thoracic specialization students of B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre on and 17 th & 18 th June , 2009. The theme is on
3) Students from Regional college of Nursing Assam , presently staying with us to gain cardio vascular and thoracic clinical experiences for a month.
4) Campus Interview was conducted for the final year B.Sc Nursing(2005 – 2009) students by the Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata on 29.07.09.
5) PC B. Sc. 2nd re-counselling completed on 10-09-09, B. M. Birla College of Nursing seats(30) are full
6) An extended counselling for admission for B. Sc. Nursing (2009-10) will be held on 5th October 2009 at College of Nursing ,Medical College and Hospital , 88 College Street, Kolkata -700073.
7) 18th September -2009 : Farewell, freshers welcome & agamoni
8) 26 TH OCTOBER -2009 : B.Sc Nursing II nd year students attended seminar on “Complete Total Occlusion” held in B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre Auditorium
9) 28 TH OCTOBER – 30 TH OCTOBER -2009: SNA Biennial Conference 2009
10) 26 TH NOVEMBER, 16 TH DECEMBER, 27 TH JANUARY -2009: B.Sc Nursing IV th year students conducted “Anwesha Programme” during their Community Health Nursing posting
11) 4 TH DECEMBER, 17 TH DECEMBER, 7 TH JANUARY - 2009: B.Sc Nursing IV th year students conducted “School Health Programme” during their Community Health Nursing posting.
12) 24 TH DECEMBER-2009: Christmas Day Celebration
13) 9 TH JANUARY-2009: Annual Picnic - Duttapukur
14) 15 TH JANUARY-2009:B.Sc Nursing IV th year students attended a conference by AYJNIHH on Hearing Impairment. B.Sc Nursing I st year students participated in the Inter-Collegiate Quiz Competition & bagged prizes too .
15) 20 TH & 21 ST JANUARY -2009: Saraswati Puja & Dodhikarma – The Celebration where the students, teacher, administrators and the whole hospital comes together .
Students enthusiastically participated in College annual sports held on 20th Dec 2011.
17) 13 TH FEBRUARY-2009: Fun Fest
18 TH MARCH-2009:
Post Basic B.Sc I st year students conducted exhibition on
“Accidents & its prevention” .
19) 5 TH & 6 TH APRIL - 2009: Post Basic B.Sc I st year students conducted Nutritional Programme on “Prevention of Malnutrition” .
20) 6 TH APRIL- 2010 : B.Sc Nursing III rd year students conducted Paediatric exhibition on “Malnutrition”
21) 7 TH APRIL - 2010 : B.Sc Nursing III rd year students prepared a Bulletin Board on World Health Day- Urbanization & Health
22) 9 TH APRIL - 2010: Lamp Lighting & Prize Distribution
23) 29 TH APRIL - 2010: TNAI Competition – B.Sc Nursing 4 th year students participated
24) 7 TH MAY-2010: Swami Vivekananda Birth Centenary Memorial Competition for Student Nurse's of West Bengal
25) 11 TH MAY - 2010 : B.Sc Nursing III rd year students conducted Mental Health Nursing Exhibition on “Mental Illness Prevention & Mental Health Promotion”
26) 12 TH MAY-2010: Panel Discussion Nurse's Day Theme – Delivery Quality, Serving Community, Nurse's leading chronic care
27) 25 TH & 26 TH MAY -2010: M.Sc Workshop on “Disaster Management”
28) 20 TH JUNE-2010: M.Sc Entrance Exam for the session 2010 was conducted
29) “Teachers' day ” celebration on 4.9.10
30) “Freshers and Agamoni “ on 13.10.10
31) B.Sc Nursing Students organized “ AIDS day programme” on 2.12.10 in Jagadishpur and 1.12.10 in Khidderpore during their community posting.
32) B.Sc Nursing 4 th Year students participated in “ Fun fiesta” organized by B.M.Birla Heart Research Center on 29.1.11 and got “Best overall Performance Award.”
33) All Students enjoyed the college picnic to “ Nirala Resort” near Deulti on 7th Jan 2012.
35) B.Sc Nursing 3 rd Year students conducted a project on “ New Born care ” during their Pediatric posting to B.C Roy Hospital 30.1.11
36) College celebrated “Saraswati Puja “ on 28th Jan 2012. Students also participated in cultural programme.
37) B.Sc Nursing students Participated in “TNAI sports” on 23.2.11
38) B.Sc Nursing students conducted “ Leprosy programme ” on 3.2.11 in Khidderpore (Urban) during community posting
39) Post Basic Nursing 2 nd Year students Conducted inter and intra college “ Role play competition ” on Womens ‘ day dated 8.3.11
40) The 1st year obstetrics specialization group in M.Sc Nursing conducted a project on “Antenatal care” for the antenatal mothers at the community of Jagadhishpur, BPHC, on 25 th march.
41) B.Sc Nursing 3 rd Year students Organized a “ Recreational Project “ during their Mental Health posting to Pavlov Hospital 21.4.11, 9,12.10 and 9.02.11
42) B.Sc Nursing 2 nd year students celebrated World health day by decorating Bulletin board on the theme “Antibiotic Resistance and its Spread”
43) Lamp Lighting & graduation Ceremony 23rd April 2011.
44) B.Sc Nursing students Participated in inter and intra college competition of “Drawing, Singing, Recitation “ organized by Ramkrishna mission seva pratistan on 29 th April, 5 th and 10 th May 2011
45) M.Sc Nursing 1 st Year students Organised a “ Workshop” on “Advancing your career ” dated 10-11 th May 2011
46) College Students celebrated “ Nurses' day “on 12.5.11 by decorating bulletin board on the Theme “ Closing The Gap: Increasing Access and Equity” and participating in cultural programme organized by B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre
47) B.Sc, Post Basic B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing students organized :
a) Diabetes Clinic on 9.11.11
b) Control of hypertension Camp on 23.11.2011
c) World AIDS Day on 1.12.11
d) World Cancer Day on 4.2.12